Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

08 June 2004

Weekend Nuptuals, Wizardry, and What To Do Next

The wedding was awesome. JR looked spiffy in his tux and Lar was just gorgeous. Brooke was just too adorable for words, as were the ring bearer and the train carrier. The groomsmen looked crisp in their tuxes, and the bridesmaids were all too cute for words. ^_^
I couldn't see Lar, but JR just had this look on his face that said, "I'm finally marrying the woman of my dreams". Just perfect. Now if only Brooke hadn't fallen asleep before we all filed in...

Went and saw the third Harry Potter movie. It was pretty good. It's a shame that Richard Harris died before the movie was made, but I think Michael Gambon did a good job replacing him. His voice didn't sound as soft as Mr. Harris' but he did look the part, so it worked. I liked the one ghost on the horse that ran off with another ghost's head. That was funny.

Tomorrow, weather depending, I'll go with my fam and some relatives who are in until Thursday to Syberg's. M would come along, but he has a friend coming over. Shark is so good! To me, if you were to mix chicken and fish, that would be close to shark. Very good stuff.

Something interesting needs to happen this summer. Yeah, Venus transiting with the sun is pretty cool, but I'll see it again in another eight years or so. The Josh Groban concert isn't until next month, as is the trip to Nauvoo. My sister and her family leave in August to move to Idaho, and I'll miss them terribly. Lar, be sure to keep us updated via the Goddess blog! This month is gonna take forever. That'll be good in respect to my sis moving, but not to everything else. I need some excitement, dangit!

P.S. Have you ever noticed the areas by the highways with the signs that say Prairie Rehab? Do you think that it's just an excuse to not have to cut the grass?

2 comments:

Jess said...

YES!!!

Anonymous said...

Venus transisting with the sun? What is that, and when will it happen? ~Kati