Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

10 June 2004

Nonsensical Ravings of a Lunatic Mind, or There's Nothing To Do

I'm at my parents' home on their computer with a kitten attacking my feet. I've got a hole in the heel of my right purple with white stars sock that I didn't notice until I got to Wal*Mart to meet my mom and brother. She's looking to get curtains for the kitchen windows and getting rid of the big white shudders. I think it's a good idea, as it'll let the room look nicer and more open. Lar, her new husband, and their baby are at the other Grandma's, and I'm here. My clothes in the dryer might already be dry.

So, since I'm not tired, I'm on the computer and blogging, only because I've checked all the websites I needed to and the battery on my GameBoy went kaput on me. Since my staying the night was impromptu, I don't have anything with me that I need, like the charger for my phone (although I can borrow my dad's) or my GameBoy. I had to borrow a big nightshirt from my mom, plus a contact case and solution. Mom wants to go to Penney's or something tomorrow (she has the week off) and look for some curtains there.

We went to Syberg's for dinner this evening. M wasn't there, but I was, along with my family, JR and Brooke, and two aunts, an uncle, and a cousin, who left to go back out west about an hour or so ago. I got a shark steak, which was so awesomely good I couldn't finish it. So I'll take it back home with me because I told M that I'd bring him some. So he's got that, some fries, and a fruit cup. Yummy! ^_^ My brother decided to be a pill and hide the rest of my shark steak from me when I went to the ladies' room. Meanie. I killed him with kindness though, and gave him a backrub when we got home, which he thoroughly enjoyed. What can I say? I'm just that good. Well, according to my brother and my husband, at any rate. But that's gotta count for something, right? ^_^

Well, I hope you stuck with me on this post. Maybe I'll give a piece of gum or a cookie to anybody who finishes it all. You know, for continuing to read, despite the fact that it's just me rambling because I can't sleep. Thank you and goodnight!

5 comments:

Moueska said...

So, do I get a cookie? Fun and happiness! I've been meaning to try the shark at Sybergs, maybe later this week. I think Drac's planning a Double Date with Jess and Mike. Not quite sure.

Besides, rambling is fun!

Anonymous said...

Holes in socks suck enormously. Can I get a cookie too? Sorry you're bored at home, I'm bored too, and therefore reading bored people's blogs. ;) ~Kati

T said...

Yep, cookies for Moueska and Kati! Woo! Thanks for sticking with me. I'm so tired, I'm going to shower then head to bed very soon...

Jess said...

Do I get a cookie even though I spaced during all the middle? :D

Athene said...

I don't know if I get a cookie or not, I hope it's warm! (I can't chew easily with my gums healing).