Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

04 June 2004

I always cry at weddings...

Tomorrow's the day! My baby sister is getting married tomorrow! It's finally here. The day that Lar and JR say, "I do" and start their life together as husband and wife. This is sooo exciting! I remember a year and almost three months ago when M and I were married. We were so happy... I hope Lar and J are as happy as we were.

Lar, I love you! You're such a great sister. We've both grown from cute kids to beautiful women. I told M that he and J had a couple things in common: 1)They both like video (or computer) games, and 2)They both picked wonderful girls to marry. ^_^ Here's to many years of love and friendship over the years, and more in the years to come. Love ya.

JR, it's good to have you as part of the family. Good luck in the military! And take good care of my sister and niece out there in Idaho! You are the head of a beautiful family, and I hope you get that son you want, too. ^_^ (I'm not sure if you want a friendly, "Love ya" from me or not, so I'll just give you one of these
)

Alright everybody! Let's get out there and have that wedding! Congrats to Lar and JR!

The Infamous T

1 comment:

Jess said...

Awww! *sniff*