Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

31 March 2004

Update, of sorts...

I tried on my dress today. I love it! It needs major hemming (Feet? What feet?), and a few other alterations to hide some unmentionables, but all in all, it's a great dress. I got to my folks' in time to talk to Jess for a bit. She was there to pick up her dress from my mom's, as well. Mom and my sibs and I all got our hair done (my ends needed a desperate trim) and we visited with Sheila for a bit. She's coming back 2 June and will stay until the day after the wedding.

I had fun with mom and company. We got my brother's blacklight out and were having fun with that. If you got it close enough, you could see my and Lar's contacts on our eyes; there was a purple ring around the iris. I was wearing a tie-dye Betty Boop shirt ("Don't hate me because I'm cute!") and JR was wearing a white t-shirt, and they were all lit up, and you could see all the dust on our clothes and in our hair. It was too neat!

Anyway, I should probably head off to bed, seeing as how I have to get up at 9:30. Eleven more days of class to go! Time really flies by nowadays. Bookie's going to be a year old in a month! That's just crazy.... I'm getting old!

Another Website of the Day:homepage.ntlworld.com/gaz18jf/weapon-of-choice.html

No comments: