Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

31 March 2004

Excitement!

I got a call from my mom last night, and..... she has the bridesmaid dresses! I'm so excited! I'm going to try and go today to try mine on and see if I need any fittings. I just might, seeing as how they didn't have the dress in my size at David's Bridal, so I had to try on another dress that had the same basic style and fit. Moueska's should be in soon, since she had to get hers later.

A hairstylist friend of ours who recently moved to Texas (?) is coming for a visit, so my family's going to get some trimming done. My brother's gonna need it, cause his hair is poofy (Heeheeheeee! Touch the poofy!). Lar's gonna see if she can do hair for the wedding.

I had to write a paper for my history class. *clears throat* "Explain why and why not the 1920's was the beginning of modern times for America". Thing took me for freakin' ever to write today. It probably would have been easier if he wouldn't wait until two days before the paper's due, but, as somebody my hubby knew from Peru said, "What could you do?"

Well, that's mainly what I wanted to say. Nothing else I can think of, so I guess I'd better head off to bed. Talk atcha later!

P.S. If anybody can come up with a decent nickname for my husband, suggest away!

Website of the day: www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/29/

No comments: