Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

25 March 2004

Movie night!

I had a girl's night with my mom, my sister, and my mother-in-law last night, and we went and saw Calendar Girls at the cheap show. What a great movie! There were a few other groups of women in the theatre, also probably out on a girl's night. What's interesting about the plot is that it's based on a true story. It's so funny! Definitely a "chick flick", but better! As usual, when I got home, I just had to look it up on IMDb. What I found most interesting is that the women on which the movie is based had cameo appearances. I couldn't point them out if you asked me to, but they are there. All six are credited as "Highgyll W.I. Lady" on the cast list.

I have three things to look forward to. My last day of class is 8 May, Lar's wedding is 5 June, and my husband and I are going with my family to see the final City of Josephpageant in Nauvoo, Ill. 28 July. Our dresses are in and hopefully we can get them this weekend. Lar got me my shoes and jewelry last week, and they're so pretty. I've been thinking and technically I'm not a bridesmaid. I'm a bridesmatron, because I'm married.

Well, I'm off to dinner. Later gators!

No comments: