Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

06 March 2004

It's Been A Year Already?

I'll spare everybody all the gooey, lovey details, but here it is. A year ago Sunday, I became the happiest woman in the world. So much happened the day we got married: he forgot the marriage license, so he sent two of his sisters to get it (it's about forty-five minutes both ways). Fifteen minutes before they got back, he realized that he forgot my wedding band, so we borrowed one of his sister-in-law's bands. He also forgot his white shoes, so a nephew had to go buy some for him (he wore a white suit). I even thought about calling him to remind him to bring everything, but me being me, I didn't do it. All this made us start late, so our pictures were taken late. We went to visit my mom's dad in the hospital in our wedding outfits (we got lots of looks), and then went to our church building for a small dinner for those who got to see the sealing, plus a few friends. My in-laws were in charge of it.

The next day, I was supposed to be up and ready to go get my hair done at nine in the morning. We slept in. We were late getting to church to get ready for the reception and get more pictures taken. As a result, the reception started about half an hour or so late. But everything else there went smoothly. My friend Kristen caught the boquet (to the tune of "It's Raining Men"), and Von's boyfriend Bobert caught the garter (which Mark removed with his teeth ^_^ to the tune of "I'm Too Sexy"). All in all, everything was great.

And here we are, one year later, still happily in love. (Everybody now, "How sweet!") Anyway, that's enough sentimentality for one post.

Oh, by the by, I updated my website a bit, for the first time in forever (3 months). Not a whole lot, but enough. Some more quiz results, that kind of thing. If you're really bored, go check it out. ^_^

Enjoy Spring Break!

The Infamous T

No comments: