Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

08 March 2004

Sad News

I regret to inform fans of Spalding Gray that his body found in the East River this weekend. He had been missing since Sunday, January 10th, 2004.

I first learned of this sad news while checking the news on MSN. The IMDb also had an article.

For anybody who wonders, "Who in the heck was this guy?", you might remember him as Fran's therapist "Dr. Jack Miller" on The Nanny from 1997-1998, and as "Dr. Geisler" in the movie Kate & Leopold. I first realized who he was when I took a theatre class last semester. We were studying some playwrights and actors from modern days, and we saw a part of his video Gray's Anatomy. He was pretty funny! I thought he looked and sounded familiar, and figured it out when I got home and checked his name on IMDb.

He will be sorely missed.

5 June 1941 - 10 January (?) 2004

No comments: