Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

02 March 2004

Another Year Older

Yep, this morning, sometime after 9:00, I turned 21. That makes me a full-blown adult! Woo! Speaking of which, I forgot to mention that Athene's birthday was on Saturday. Happy Birthday, Athene!

This is great. My birthday's today, Sunday is my first wedding anniversary, and the whole week after that is Spring Break! The only thing that would really make this great would be for m'hubby's back not to hurt. He got put in Monday, but his muscles are sore, and he thinks he's slightly out again. Poor guy! He also has a teacher he doesn't like because he's very vague in what he wants and doesn't teach very well. But other than that, all's good here. We're also having some remodeling done. My MIL will have a new office/sewing room/laundry room with a new pantry. We're also getting more storage space in the basement. (Woo.) Unfortunately, we can hear all the noise they make while they're working, and we're seriously considering going somewhere during Spring Break, just so we can get some sleep and enough rest. (Seriously. Honestly. Sleep. Rest. Yeah...)

No comments: