Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

01 January 2004

Happy New Year!

First post of the new year! Ahhh.... (cracking knuckles)
Well, it's already 2004. Here we are, at the beginning of the new year. This time last year, I was a single woman, wondering how the relationship I was in was going to turn out. This year, I rang it in my husband. Last year was a good year for me. I finally had somebody to celebrate the new year, Valentine's day, and my birthday with, which I had never had before. I got married this last year, and I'd have to say that it was definitely the icing on the cake. Then my sister had her daughter, and I became aunt to another child, then two more followed from two of my SIL's, bringing the grand total to twenty-six. Although last year did have its downs as well. Not even a week after I got married, my mom's dad died from congestive heart failure. We visited him in the hospital the night that we got married. Then his wife died in November, a while before Thanksgiving. She even got to see her first granddaughter before she passed away, and was happy about that.
This past year brought about lots of headlines too, especially about getting Hussein. It was also the year of the trilogies, as both The Matrix and The Lord of the Ring were wrapped up (wonderfully, I might add).
Ups and downs included, 2003 was a good year. Hopefully 2004 will be even better.
Have a great year!
The Infamous T

No comments: