Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

05 January 2004

Hey now!

Well, talk about feeling stupid! I finally figured out how to get to my comments on my old blog! I forgot about the pop-up stopper I have, and that I have to press the control key in order to pop up the ones I wanted. That's all I had to do to see my comments! What bugs me is the fact that I never had to do that before, even with the blocker. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
Either way, it was difficult to get people to comment. The comment program at Tripod was tough to navigate, and I hardly had any. Man, that was annoying! At least SquawkBox is easier to get around. Well, it seems to work for Moueska, at any rate. ^_^
All things considered, what I have now is better. Meow. =^..^=


"What am I doing here? They say my famous tenant held down my husband and I chopped his head off. But it's not true. I am innocent. I don't know why Uncle Sam says I did it. I tried to explain at the police station but they didn't understand."

No comments: