Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

28 December 2003

What's new?

Well, today was my last day teaching the 3-4 year olds. As of the week after next, the husb and I will teach the 9-10 year olds. Why not next week you ask? Well, we're going to Rolla next weekend to visit our Best Man whose wife had a baby in November, and she (the baby) will be blessed. (Her name will be put on the records of the church, and she'll be blessed by her dad. Some of you might know what I'm talking about.)

It sounds like I missed a good time this weekend, but I decided it was better to be safe than sorry. I didn't want anybody to get the Norovirus (see previous post), and I would not wish it on even my worst enemy. I'll spare ya the details, but it is not fun.

What else is new? Outside of all that, not much. I finally got my classes picked out for the next semester. I didn't do all that well in algebra, so I'll retake that, then American History II (took the first part in an intercession course). Unfortunately, I registered a bit late and those were the only classes I could take on Tuesdays & Thursdays in the times I needed. But there's always next fall semester. As a side note, congrats to Von, who decided selling leotards just wasn't her thing and will be going back to school in the fall instead, and finding a better job. Woooooo!

I guess that's it. I got one of my favorite movies (Dirty Dancing) for Christmas, so I am pleased. Oh, and I have plans for New Years Eve. We're staying home, watching movies, eating pizza, and toasting the new year with Sparkling Pink Catawba. Meow. =^..^=

No comments: