Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

16 December 2003

No Title :)
I have a two day break before my last two finals on Friday. Woo! I need it.
My algebra final was today. I got through it ok, althought I had to guess on a couple answers, but I figured guessing and getting it wrong is probably less costly, pointwise, than not answering at all. On the other hand, I passed the mastery tests required of those tests that were under 90%, which were all of them.
At the moment, I'm listening to some music while I do whatever. It's a genre not entirely known, as far as I know: classical techno. Yeah, so what? To each her own, right? I don't like country, some people do, get over it. :) Anyway, I found a few songs about a year ago, and I now have 6, along with a techno version of the song "Phantom of the Opera" (only Christine sings, though) that Jess introduced me to, and the techno opera from The Fifth Element. Beethoven's 5th Symphony actually sounds good with a nice techno beat. Night on Bald Mountain does, too. If anybody knows where I can find music like this, let me know! Unfortunately, there is no mention of any artist or anything, just the name of the song, usually followed by "techno" or "remix" or something similar. The stuff I have is off the 'net and I don't want to deal with Kazaa at the moment. Stupid RIAA. So, yeah.
Christmas is just around the corner (next week!) and I still need to shop. Might as well get on it. I'll see what my fam wants when I see them at the movie tomorrow. Might just get my brothers some PS2 games, but for everybody else, I'm clueless. Help!
Well, I'll let you get back to your lives. See ya!

This moment brought to you by "The Mystery Flautist".

No comments: