Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

14 December 2003

Finals Week!

Well, tonight was the stake (like a parish) holiday music program, and my group did wonderful! I made a few mistakes, but nobody noticed, so I'm happy for that. There were twelve groups that performed and we went fourth. A group of ladies sang "Go Tell It On The Mountain", one group sang "Carol of the Bells", one couple sang "O Little Town of Bethlehem" in Spanish, and one guy from my ward (congregation) sang, "O Holy Night", and did a wonderful job. There was another instrumental group, a few solo pianists, one piano duet, a female duet, and two solo singers. All in all, it was a wonderful night. I was a bit miffed because they forgot to list me with my group. They put up the other five, but forgot my name. But then my hubby wrote my name in my program, and that made me happier. Yay, hubby! I deemed myself "The Mystery Flautist", at least to those who didn't know who I was.
Now I get to study for finals. Ick. I have one Monday, one Tuesday, and two on Friday. Wednesday I get a lift because a) I get to sleep in, and b) I'm going to see Return of the King! My dad got tickets for us for the first evening. Mu'honey and I are going to bug his friend who works at the food court at Ronnie's. Last time we saw a movie and bugged him, we got free food. Hmm........ Nah, we won't do that. Maybe.... :)
Well, better get to studying! I have to be up there about nine to talk to my math teacher before my theatre final at eleven. Ack!

No comments: