Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

06 February 2010

I have a list of blogs that I check on an almost daily basis. Whenever I find a "less active" blog on my list, I give it a year to post again. If there are no posts for a year or more, I delete it.

I'm telling you this because it has not been a year since my last post, so I'm not closing it down. Yet. However, I'm not sure what direction I want to take this in should I continue to keep it up. I keep most people I know up-to-date on my life on MySpace, Facebook, and Twitter. Also, I'm currently trying not to reveal too much info about exactly who I am on here (at least, for those of you who don't know who I am), and I'm wondering if I should keep that up or finally reveal to those waiting with bated breath (ha!) exactly who it is that spills their guts here on a not-so-regular basis.

So many thoughts, so many questions. What to do, what to do?

No comments: