Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

03 March 2009

I swear I never meant to let it die...

So I'm thinking about closing down my blog, unless I can think of some way to get blogging more often. I don't know how many people read this anymore anyway. I started this when the whole blogging thing started getting popular and just about all my friends had one so we could keep up with each other. Now I have Myspace and Facebook to keep people updated, and Myspace has a blog option, which I don't use much, either.

Anyway, I'll just have to wait and see how it goes. If any of my friends still read this, I hope they'll send me some kind of feedback. I don't know how long I'll wait to see whether or not I want to keep blogging here, but I'll post something once I make a decision.

No comments: