Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

31 March 2006

Problems with my cell

I've been having a problem with my cell phone, as well as my mom's. I tried calling hers and I was told that it was not a working number. I tried calling my voicemail to see if maybe she left me a message that I hadn't received yet (my phone's not being very nice), and I got the same message!

I don't know what's going on (seeing as how dad's cell is okay), but I plan on getting in touch with her today (possibly staying the night). Hopefully she knows what's going on and we can finally switch to a new plan and new phones.

So in the meantime, if you need to get a hold of me, call my home number. If you don't have it, call someone who does. I'll let you know as soon as I can what the deal is.

No comments: