Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

19 May 2005

Just thinking...

I've often wondered if any of the guys I went to school with ever thought I was attractive, but didn't do anything about it. Has anybody else ever had that thought? I mean, not dating in high school wasn't really a big deal, mainly because I wasn't that interested. But I often wonder what experiences I would have had had I dated somebody from school. Am I alone in the world with this thought? I don't know why I've thought about it, but I have.

Anyway, how about an update? Work is going well. Monet's mom got a job at another daycare, so she was able to take him with her to work. He's been gone for a couple weeks now. Then Ross, who comes T-W-Th, is moving to the next room at the end of the month since he'll be 8 months old. He's trying to crawl, but hasn't quite gotten the hang of it yet. Just about all of the kids have been sick one way or another for about the last two weeks or so with coughs, ear infections, and congestion. So far I've been spared any sickness from it. ^_^

Last night, I checked one of the networking sites I belong to, when I saw I had a message. The subject was, "Pobrecito?" I just about screamed, "It's my Pobrecito!" He was in the same graduating class as Lar, we were in a musical together ("Groovy!", my junior year, his freshman year), and did "Screw Crew" a couple times as well (the set builders for the plays). I checked his Yahoo profile, and he's in the same place as my friend Ry! When I get a hold of him, I'll have to ask him if they know each other. That'd be so cool. The difference is that Ry is in the Army national guard, while Pobrecito is in the Marines. He also said that he'll be leaving for Iraq in the spring. I wish him luck.

Anyway, that's about it for now. I'm going with my family to see Episode III on Saturday, so that should be fun. Hopefully it'll be better than the first two.

No comments: