Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

18 April 2005

You spitting on me again?

I had a good first day of work, I think. I got there an hour early to learn the ropes, and I'll go in tomorrow at 11:30 because one of the gals I work with has to leave early, so I'll be there six and a half hours. Yay! ^_^
I can remember six of the kids' names (they'll have nicknames on this blog, of course): Strawberry, Moe, Tweety, Monet, Muse, and Webby. I changed diapers, one of Muse's bibs (my poor outfit was decorated in formula spit-up; it disappeared though), fed and burped Tweety, and generally played with the babies. It's part of my job to "close up shop", which doesn't take too long. It's nice when most of them are sleeping and the rest are contentedly playing with toys. It's kinda hectic with them waking up, needing a diaper change, and eating all at once, but it's easier once they're settled. I think I like it. ^_^ Now, what's an easy way to get spit-up stains out of clothes?

No comments: