Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

12 April 2005

I might have a job!

I told this to Mira, and he said, "How do you just get your jobs handed to you like that?" My first job was at McDonald's. I was going through the drive-thru with my mom, and she asked the gal at the window for an application for me. I filled it out and a week or so later, I was hired. My second job was at a dollar store that was opening in the area. Jess and I wrote down the number for the guy who was opening it, and we both got jobs there.
This time, a lady I work with in the nursery at church called this morning and said that the school she works at needs somebody to work with the six week to eight month old babies weeknights for two hours. I would only work 10 hours a week, and I would be with the little babies! This is perfect for me! I've been bitten by the baby bug lately, and this should help curb it a bit.^_^
I was asleep when she called, but Milly took the message, and I have to call later tonight to say, "I'll do it!" This is exciting! Yee-hoo!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Yay for T! Jobness! Little babyness!