Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

21 December 2004

To go back...

That was weird, going back to my old high school after graduating three years ago. There was a holiday reception todayfor the alumni, which they're hoping to be able to continue. We got together in the auditorium to tell the Seniors (Class of 2005) about what to do now to prepare for college and life after high school. I only saw about five or six others from my graduating class, and they were all people that I never talked to. But I did hang out with Lar (who brought Book with her) and Kristen for the most part, and talked to Breka and Suzy Q, a friend of Lar's that I knew in band. It was a small turnout, but it was kinda neat to see some people that I went to school with and see how much or little they've changed. I saw Mrs. A, my home-ec/family living teacher and said hi to her. Kristen is studying to be a home-ec teacher and plans t0 take Mrs. A's job when she retires in a few years.
Kristen, Lar, and I went out and ran some errands afterwards and had a girl's day out of sorts, which was fun. I still have to buy a gift for my mom (They were out of what I needed! I'll have to call around tomorrow, I guess.) and need to think of getting something for JR. I have an idea of what to get him, I just need to get out and do it.

1 comment:

Moueska said...

I heard that it bit major from Breka. I'm really glad now that I didn't go- the only thing I regret is not seeing you guys, as well as not seeing Gabe. Pity- I'd love to see him with long hair. *shrug* Oh well.