Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

14 December 2004

Having way too much fun...

I bought Mira an 18" Spiderman figure with 67 points of articulation. Translation: he's very flexible. Practically all his joints are movable, even his fingers! See, when he was a kid, my husband longed for toys like this; sadly, he was gipped. But a week or so ago, he found out about this Spiderman toy and was floored. So I bought it for him as an early Christmas gift. He's been having way too much fun with this, putting Spiderman in all sorts of positions. If I get pictures, I'll be sure to post them.
Well, it's finally finals week! I've survived one final and have another on Thursday. I was up by 7:15 this morning so that I could leave at 8:20. My voice teacher said we could bring family if we wanted to, so Milly (see cast of characters) and Mira came with me and supported me, even with Mira's back hurting. That was so sweet of him. ^_^ I went, I sang, I survived! Everyone else did a wonderful job as well, and we were finished in an hour (a whole hour early). Now I have to come up with an outline for my final paper that I'm typing in class for my final on Thursday. The topic is, "Should college composition II be a requisite for your field of study?" She says we can bring an outline for the paper, which I intend to do, but we cannot bring in a paper and rewrite it for the final. All this should be done within two hours. I don't think I'll need all that time, but you never know.
I looked at my schedule and as of today, I have 4 days the rest of the year where there is nothing going on. All my Mondays are free so far, then I have a final on Thursday, a niece and two nephews coming for a week on Friday, Milly's birthday on Saturday, a flute performance on Sunday, an alumni reception at the high school on Tuesday (21), a progressive dinner on Thursday, the kids leave Friday, then my family might be coming over for dinner that night, Saturday is Christmas Day, Tuesday (28) we're having company over for dinner, Wednesday night is a wedding reception, the next day is another wedding reception, and the day after that is New Years Eve. *whew!* I need to rest just thinking about all there is going on!
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jay said...

wow...mother-in-law...supportive...
Having a seizure here...

J