Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

05 October 2004

Thoughts on Halloween

26 more days until the spooikest day of the year and I'm still thinking of a costume. I though going as Morticia Addams would be kinda neat, but Lar thinks I may be too short. Oh well. Mira's growing out a goatee, just to see what it looks like. It works, so far. He's kinda thinking about going as Gordon Freeman, from the video game Halflife. I think he'd make a sexy Gomez though; he pulled off a mobster pretty well last year. But we'll see.

I got to thinking this afternoon about all the Halloween cartoons I've seen as a kid. We had a tape of different cartoons that we'd watch every year. I don't think I watched it last year, as I was away and married and didn't have the video. But when I go visit my family this week, I think I'll watch it. It started off with some Disney cartoons (not movies), then got into the good stuff. I don't remember the exact order, but it did have It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (which I know practically by heart), Garfield's Halloween Adventure, and a couple Halloween specials done by The Wonderful World of Disney when it was on tv back in the 80's. One of the Disney ones had the cartoon The Legend of Sleepy Hollow on it. I loved it.

On the radio: "Lose My Breath" by Destiny's Child

No comments: