Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

07 September 2004

I feel so naked!

No, I'm not actually naked, but I feel like it. Today, we've been married a year and a half, and I finally went yesterday to get my rings soldered. The guy (same guy who sold us our wedding rings and a watch/pocket flashlight to Mira) said that they should be ready by next Wednesday. So for the next week (and two more days of classes), I have to be careful and carry a stick with me to hit off all the guys who will be falling on me when they see that I don't have a wedding ring on my left hand 's ring finger. (Like I get that even with my rings on.)

Speaking of wedded bliss, a friend of mine had her wedding reception on Sunday. I didn't go because I had a previous engagement that I needed to attend to. Congrat's anyway, Rhema!

2 comments:

Moueska said...

*gasp* Naked Tara!

Actually, I know how you feel... the only time I take off my ring is when I shower and have it cleaned- but I really think you guys should take it to Arabesque Jewelers in Affton, or at least you should drop in there while you're staying at your parent's house. They always cleaned my ring for free, and it only took a manner of minutes.

T said...

That's pretty much how I was. I'd take the diamond part off when I go to bed, and remove them both when I'd shower, swim, or do dishes. Now I'll have to take the whole thing off for bed, but that's okay.
Actually, JB Robinson cleans our rings free, too. We have to do it every six months, and can have it done any other time, as well. Since we have his extended service plan, I'm having the soldering done for free as well. Very convenient. ^_^