Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

01 July 2004

Everybody loves Aunt T!

I stayed at my mom's last night. It was good to be with my family. I hadn't planned on staying; One of M's friends came over to hang out, and I figured I would pop over for a few hours. But then I called home and M said that my glasses (I got new frames to wear at home) were in and his back was hurting, so would it be okay if I stayed with my family, then he'd pick me up the next day and we'd get my glasses on the way home? Sounded good to me, so I borrowed a nightgown from my mom and stayed up most of the night on the internet, then fell asleep on the couch for a few hours.

My sister woke me up around eight or so and said she had to run out really quick, and could I watch me neice, who was still asleep? I went in and Book was asleep, so I curled up next to her for a while. Then she woke up, looked around a bit, popped her pacifier in her mouth and curled up next to me. She must have slept for another half an hour or so, then woke up before Lar got home. Later, Lar had to go out again. My brother held Book for a while, then gave her to me while I was playing solitaire. After playing a few rounds, she had fallen asleep and I tried to put her down in her crib. No such luck, she started crying, and I took her into the living room and lied down on the couch with her for about 45 minutes. M came to get me about threeish or so so we could go to Wal*Mart, then home. I made the mistake of going to wave bye-bye to Book. She started screaming and crying! So I went to her and held her a bit, then gave her to Lar. When she saw that I was leaving, she started up again! I started to cry! I saw her at the front door looking out when we were leaving and she had the saddest look on her face. Man, if I'm this bad leaving my neice, I can only imagine leaving my kids will be like.

No comments: