Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

21 June 2004

I have PMS and a gun... Now what did you say?

I hate this, I really do. I have been very moody today. Snippy, to be exact. Feels like a good day on The Pill. I heard Meredith Brooks played on Music Match, and just had to sing along. Felt good...

We've been informed about something they just started doing at the Best Western near the house. For 6 months, M & I can go swim whenever we want at the pool and use the jacuzzi, for $125. We're still deciding whether we'd want to. It'd be nice if it included a room to change in, shower, etc. We'll go and ask some questions and then decide. It'd be nice, and it's very close! M thinks that swimming would help him get moderate exercise and be good for his back. So we'll see.

Went to the reunion this weekend. I had motion sickness for the first time in a long time on the way there, and slightly on the way back. I also got a little sun, despite the sun only coming out every ten minutes or so. Too bad that clouds don't block it out entirely... I had some fun though. Discussed genealogy with a great-uncle, my dad, my brother, and a great-aunt. I didn't swim in the Current river, but I did wade and found three interesting rocks. My dad went fishing with a cousin of his, and my brother had a couple girls that thought he was "a hottie" float by him down the river. He also made friends with some cousins. Lots of food to be had.

I don't know what the deal with Open Diary is. I have two friends that I check on, and I can't get to them, not even the main page. Sucketh...

My in-laws are leaving again. They'll leave tomorrow afternoon and come back Sunday. There's two family reunions out in Utah this week. M & I would go, but he doesn't fare well with the dry climate, and I want to stay with him. This should be fun.


1 comment:

Moueska said...

Awww, poor chica. Feel better soon! Or at least less grouchy. As a hint for your picture on the side, you might want to scale it down... either via adobe photoshop (or some other picture editor), or if it was put in manually, by manipulating the HTML to change the size. It'll get your sidebar back to normal.