Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

12 April 2004

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

Happy Easter, everybody! Or Happy Passover. Or any celebrations this past weekend.

Sad News: Weird Al's parents have passed away. They were found in their home Friday morning, the cause being carbon monoxide poisoning. Our hearts go out to his family in this trying time.

Not So Fun News: We got some tests back from our chiro. Turns out that my darling husband M is very close to chronic fatigue syndrome. His adrenals are shot, and his cortisol levels are dangerously low. Even though he gets as much sleep as he can, he never feels rested. And since his cortisol level is so low, his body isn't healing as well as it should be, which is why his back keeps going out. We have him on some herbal sleep aids to help revitalize his sleep and build up his adrenals, and he should start to feel results in about 3-6 weeks.

Happy News: It seems that this summer is wedding season. I met my nephew's fianceƩ. She's such a sweeheart. Also, a friend of M's is getting married in July. We haven't met her yet, but we did see some pictures. Weddings, weddings, everywhere!

Also in the news, I'm thinking about removing the comment system on my site, at least temporarily. Too many posts have gone by without comments. I know that many are busy, but it's kinda depressing when I don't even have a dropped note saying, "Hi!" (Personal note to Von: I keep trying to leave notes on your blog, but it always says that I have logged out of the program.) Please let me know if anybody has any comments about it.

This is The Infamous T signing off. Thank you and goodnight!

No comments: