Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

03 March 2008

Happy birthday to me!
Photobucket

I can't believe I'm a quarter of a century old already! Thank you to everybody who sent me birthday wishes and made my day special. You guys are awesome, and I love you all!

Some of the gals at work had a cake, ice cream, and a few gifts waiting for me when I got there, so spent the better part of an hour in the break room talking with and thanking them.

The weather got crummier as the day wore on, and one of the gals Lar and I work with needed help getting her car started, so we helped her with that. I called home on the way and let Milly know what was going on, and she invited Lar and the girls to eat dinner with us, which she accepted. We had chicken-broccoli casserole and salad for dinner, with German chocolate cake for dessert, per my request. The rest of the evening was spent hanging out with my sister, then with the husb after she left.

All in all, it was a great day. I feel blessed to have made it this far, and to know people love me.

No comments: