Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

13 November 2006

Random Questions from Jess

1. FIRST NAME? Tara

2. ARE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? A family member

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Started to this evening (stupid PMS...)

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes. It's unique...

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey or chicken

6. KIDS : Just my boys (Pinky and Soot)

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure!

8. There is no 8

9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yup, and a couple blogs

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope, too chicken

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don't eat cereal

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? More often than not

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I can bench 50, but not for long...

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Something with chocolate

16. SHOE SIZE? Depends, 6 1/2 - 7

17. RED OR PINK? Either

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I procrastinate too easily

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? No one, really

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Nah, I won't worry about it

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans and blue socks, no shoes

22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The air cleaner

23. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Aqua

24. FAVORITE SMELL? Lilacs, honeysuckle, and rose

25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Lar

26. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes

27. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Of course!

28. FAVORITE DRINK? Water

29. FAVORITE SPORT? Does yoga count?

30. EYE COLOR? Hazel

31. HAT SIZE? Dunno

32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? When I leave the house

33. FAVORITE FOOD? Chocolate

34. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATER? I think POTC:Dead Man's Chest

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? I like warming up in winter

36. HUGS, KISSES OR BOTH? Both

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? As long as it has chocolate

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Dunno

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Dunno

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? "The Last Continent" by Terry Pratchett

41. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? Phantom of the Opera (2004)

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Since it's technically Monday, last night I watched Scrubs and Parental Control.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS: Laughing babies

44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? I think I've heard more Beatles songs

45. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Do I have one?

46. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 3 March in St Louis

47. WHO SENT this to you? Jess

48. The one thing you like most about yourself? My eyes

49.Who is the one person who knows you better than anybody? Either my mom, my sister, or my husband

50. One thing you would like to say to those you are sending this to? Hello!

No comments: