Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

12 December 2005

They have a name for that...

I am a movie stalker. When I hear about a movie that piques my interest or is based on something I'm familiar with, I scour IMDb and raid Dark Horizons for whatever info I can find on it. I may even Google it or find another way to satisfy my thirst for knowledge. I did this with The Pantom of the Opera, Hitchhkier's Guide to the Galaxy, Corpse Bride, The Chronicles of Narnia, and many others. I check the movie news and watch trailers at Dark Horizons and search on IMDb to find trivia, goofs, quotes, release dates, whatever I can find. I especially love to follow casting. I was agog when I heard Alan Rickman would provide the vocals to Marvin in Hitchhiker and Liam Neeson for Aslan in Narnia.
I hope there's no cure for this. It might annoy people, but it's so much fun! ^_^

No comments: