Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

24 December 2005

Thank you 1A families!

I think we got at least one thing each day this week. As far as I know, we all got the same things. The G's gave us each a scarf (see previous post), the C's a candle (cranberry, yummy!), the H's a lotion and body spray set (smells good!), the M's a cute little bunny with some perfume, the R's a gift card for Panera, the F's some homemade cookies (so good!), and the L's (their daughter moved up this month) a Borders gift card. Thank you all! We also got a goodie bag (candies and a 2-month pocket calendar) from the guy who owns our building and a Schnuck's gift card, which Mira and I used last night. I guess I have some thank you cards to write! ^_^

2 comments:

Von said...

Mmmm, Panera card. *drools* I want one of those!

Jess said...

Lucky! All I got from work was a $10 gift certificate to Shnucks.