Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

19 September 2005

When will there be a cell phone plan where you only pay for what you use? It'd be nice if there were a plan where all calls made (not received) are, let's say, 5¢ a minute, and however long you talk each month, you only pay that much at, let's say, the end of the month.
For instance, I've talked for almost 14 hours in the 11 months that I've owned it. That's almost 840 minutes, which would add up to almost $42. If I talk for 15 hours the whole year I have it, I'd end up paying $45 the whole year, about $3.75 a month. Who wouldn't want that?
If anybody knows of a company that has a rate like that, be sure and let me know! That'd be awesome.

1 comment:

Von said...

Um, the only thing that I can think of that's even close to that is pre-paid cellular. But, pre-paid sucks...