Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

26 August 2005

Updatedness!

According to The Movie Insider, there is a remake of Mad Monster Party in the works, but they have about as much info as IMDb did, so we'll still have to wait. As long as they don't screw it up, then I'll be interested in seeing it.

I finally went and got my permit renewed this week, so the practice should begin soon. Everybody be on the look out for a young woman driving at old lady speed! ^_^

What a day today has been so far. Mira and I were up at 5:30 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep, so we decided to get up and watch the sun rise together. So we got up, grabed a quick bite to eat and some towels, and headed off to the White House Retreat, not far from us. There's a wonderful view of the river there, and it's very peaceful. Unfortunately it was pretty foggy this morning, so we didn't see the sun, but it was a beautiul morning and we did get to spend some time together.

We needed to get some stuff at Walgreens, so we headed there as well. I had been thinking about getting an electric shaver, and finally did that. That being said, it's time for a product review! I bought the Remington Smooth & Silky (model WDF-1100), but thought I'd better check some reviews before I opened it. I found four, and they were half and half, so I figured I'd better see for myself. It has a money-back guarantee, so I could take it back if I didn't like it.

I hadn't shaved in almost two weeks, so I had hair about 1/4 inch long (I know, eww). It has a pop-up trimmer, so I used that first. It can be used wet or dry, so I used it dry. I might try it wet later.
I got the hairs trimmed so that it felt like day-old stubble. So far so good. The foils made quick work on the stubble, and it turned out smooth. There were a few spots that had pant leg creases, so they didn't get totally smoothed out, but all in all, my legs are pretty smooth. I recommend it.

Have a good weeekend!

No comments: