Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

16 August 2005

Then again, maybe not...

I thought that the new rule for renewals and such was an either/or type of thing. I knew I needed proofs of ID, but I thought that you could use either the proof of lawful residence or the proof of identity or the proof of residence. The lady asked me if I had my birth certificate, which I didn't per reason above, so I couldn't get my permit renewed. I guess that's what I get for waiting until the day before it expires to have it renewed. I did have my SS card with me, but fat lot of good that did me. Thank goodness I have to do the lawful residence and identity thing only once. The residence, however, will need to be presented with every renewal. Ick.

But I did get something done today. I got my TB test done, will get the results on Thursday, and will get an appointment made for that physical I need for work. Turns out that I can go to the chiropractic office that Mira goes to for my physical. How cool is that?

No comments: