Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

08 July 2005

My next paycheck is going to be a beautiful one. Not only have I worked four extra hours this week, next week I'll have another six extra hours. For me, this is a big deal since I only work ten hours a week. The center's director asked me to come in next Monday and Tuesday at 2:30, where I'll be where I've been all this week, and at 3:00 the rest of the week, where I'll be with the 8 month - 1 year olds. At least the last three days I'll be right next to my room and can see my babies. ^_^ I was given a form yesterday for a physical to make sure I'm healthy and have some shots up-to-date. I haven't had a physical since before I got married, so I guess I had better get that done, huh?

This weekend sees me at Mira's family reunion. His three brothers live here and his three sisters are visiting. Two sisters brought their families, and one is flying solo. All together we'll have 33 people. (If four of my nephews were here and the other sister were to bring her family, we would have 43 people all together.)
Usually the reunion is in Utah; it's been there for years, since it's easier for most of the others (grandmothers, aunts, unlces, cousins) since they live so close. It was decided that we'd have it here this year, but all but Phil and Milly's kids could make it this year. Oh well, it'll be nice to have a reunion for just close family.

No comments: