Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

30 June 2005


I actually did something to my homepage today. I hadn't updated it since March of last year, and decided to work on it some today. I read the Terms of Use over at Internet Bumper Stickers, and I decided to get rid of my bumper sticker page, since I had a collection of over 25 and didn't get permission to use so many. I also didn't want to transfer them all to Photobucket to get hosted, then put them back up, so I saved only those that I used all over the site, which I will eventually host on PB, just not yet.
I also decided to make Tripod kind of my starting page with links to other networking sites I frequent. I guess I'm slowly bringing the real me out into the open, but not totally. I guess I didn't want to be too scattered around the web. Who knows?Anyway, if you haven't seen my site in a while, mosey on over and tell me what you think. Tell me if I need to lose something, add something, whatever you think, and I'll do what I can.


No comments: