Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

21 March 2005

Wedding weekend!

Von got married to her sweetheart Drew this weekend, and they looked so happy! We dined and danced and had loads of fun at the reception. Von looked so beautiful in her wedding dress, the bridesmaids looked fabulous, the groom and his men and woman looked very spiffy in their tuxes and black dress, and the parents of both were thrilled to see their children united in the bonds of marriage.
Lar and I actually got our brothers to dance at the reception, and my folks cut up the floor during some of the four swing songs played in a row. Von even danced with my dad near the end, and I got to dance with a friend of hers. I even demonstrated how to scurry to Drac, which tickled him to no end. ^_^ It was a fun evening. I wanna do it again! ^_^
Anyway, good luck to Von and Drew and have a happy marriage!
The Infamous T

No comments: