Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

17 February 2005

Everybody's doing it!

Well, blogging about how their V-day went, that is. Well, guess I'm next...
Mira had been practically living in bed since last Wednesday, so we didn't do anything fancy. But he did get me a nice card and had Milly buy me some flowers, since he couldn't get out of bed to get them himself. But it's the thought that counts, and I'm happy about that. She also picked up a roast chicken from Sam's, so I fixed some salad, and we had a nice dinner at home with our guys.

In other news, we're going to a new chiropractor. Instead of just popping his back into place, she's working on strengthening his muscles so that he stays in. We had x-rays taken today, and we'll see the results of that on Monday. We might end up getting an MRI anyway, to rule out any bulging disks. His back had a couple spots that are curved to the side, so we're looking into getting those taken care of as well, I guess.

Then this Saturday, it's a day with the gals! Jess is turning 21 so we're celebrating with shopping and partying. Can't wait! ^_^

No comments: