Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

23 October 2004

Wishful thinking

I actally penned this at my mom's, since I had no way to post it on the net.

"I'm at my parents', listening to the Chicago soundtrack. The battery on my GBASP is low, or I'd be playing that. Meanwhile, it's fun to lip sync to the music, imagining that it's really my voice doing all the work. What is that effect that music, especially from a musical, has on me? It brings out my inner performer. Too bad my inner performer still can't sing and dance worth a darn. ^_^
Ah, the Cell Block Tango. Recently #10 on MSN's Top 10 Dance Sequences of All Time. Hey, at least it made it to the list. Of course the #1 sequence was Singin' in the Rain from the musical of the same name. No big surprise.
There are times I wish I had a great voice and could dance better. But until then (probably never), I'll just have to live with my fantasy."

No comments: