Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

09 October 2004

Page 23, sentence 5 meme
(I saw this on a blog of a guy/gal that left a comment on Moueska's blog, and thought it would be a fun thing to do.)

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 23.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.

My meme: "Or they may be converted into syrups by heating them with sugar or honey, making them more palatable for children." This was taken from Traditional Home Remedies by Martha White and the editors of The Old Farmer's Almanac. I don't know how this book came into my posession. I must have packed it with my other books before I got married. It's pretty cool. There's recipes on how to make rose water and sleep pillows and stuff like that.


1 comment:

Moueska said...

Damn, you beat me to it... I'll do mine in the morning, I guess.