Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

11 September 2004

Relief! (On Musicmatch Radio: Criminal - Fiona Apple)

Good news! I get to keep the tooth! It's growing up nice and straight, and I have just enough room for it. I'm sore because the gum around it is infected, so I just have to keep taking antibiotics and aspirin for the pain. The left one, however, looks like it might be impacted, but we'll deal with that when it starts giving me trouble.

I'm a nervous wreck because I got to drive the majority of the way home, on the highway no less. I almost hit a guy when I got to the 255/270 split, and I forgot to signal that I was changing lanes near Hampton, but other than that, trying to stay in my lane, and the brakes acting funny, I did pretty good. FIL needed to drop off something so we stopped there, which was close to home, and he drove the rest of the way to see how the brakes were. He said I did pretty good, despite being nervous. I'll be driving in no time! Maybe...

1 comment:

Moueska said...

Hon, I'd suggest putting the line of music on the first line of your post, and not in the title. It'll make a better impression of posts on the sidebar for one, and you'll be avoiding "Titlesmush" like my blog has.

'Kay! You have fun now!

Haven't started driving on the highway, but I did run a red light... oops!