Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

02 August 2004

Updates

Another funny website! A parody of "This Land" by Woody Guthrie, starring Bush & Kerry.
(*Note: For those concerned with language, there is some here and there, but not too much. Hey, you never know who'll stumble onto this website...)

Sorry I haven't said a whole lot recently. Here's what's happened lately:
Von turned 20 on 25 July! Congrats, sweetie!
Moueska has moved! She's now far far away... *sniff* Well, not too far. Maybe a good half hour away... But still!
Lar is moving in with her in-laws this next week, and JR comes home Thursday. Good luck!
My nephew gets married on Saturday! Woo!
Went on a trip with my family to Nauvoo. We had a nice suite! Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a full kitchenette!
Mira (M's new nickname for blog purposes) & I are getting up early and going to bed early now to a) get ready for school, and b) because he needs to. It helps him feel a bit better, which is great.

That's probably about it. Oh, I was notified that all the links from my previous post were somehow all linked back to my homepage. Sucks! Just go to bored.com and look under "TV & Movies" for the Evil Overlord link. There's subsections there to scrounge through. Have fun!


1 comment:

Moueska said...

What? A Nauvoo trip! Next time, bring me back one of those bricks, okay? I want to build a BBQ pit with them!