Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

17 August 2004

It's about time!

Since Mira's probably not going to be better by next Tuesday when school starts, he's going to have to drop his classes. That means that for a while, I'm going to have to get my MIL to drop me off and pick me up until I get my license. Yep, I'm finally buckling down and learning how to drive. My FIL ensures me that I will get a lot of time learning, and when I'm finally official, then I can use his red automatic egg, instead of our teal manual egg.
This means that I have to go renew my permit, which actually expired a couple months ago. Thankfully, I called the license office this afternoon, and they said that I could still renew it without having to retake the test. *whew* That's good. So, hopefully I'll be street legal by the end of the year. Wish me luck, folks!

No comments: