Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

14 May 2004

Schoooools out... for...summer!

Aaaaaah! Finals are over and summer vacation has begun. Unfortunately, I got a D in Algebra again, so I have to write a petition to take the class a third time. Bleh. But I got a B in history, and I didn't even have to take the final. He told us that if we didn't take the final, he'd give us 10 points anyway, but it would be out of 30 points. I figured that I already had a B, and I wasn't sure I could bs my way through an essay without having material to look over, so I skipped it and got a B anyway. Works for me!
We already picked out our classes for the fall semester, and all we have to do is pay for classes and buy our books, then we won't have to worry about dealing with classes until August. I finally decided to go ahead and take a voice class (I might actually learn to hit the right notes!) and College Composition II (fancy way of saying "Writing Intensive class"), and M decided to take Design I and Introductory Horticulture.

They started some painting on the new room Thursday. It looks really good so far, and all they did was put on primer and smooth over the ceiling in the kitchen. All the stuff from the kitchen is now in the living room, but that's ok. We went to sell our books back, got some sand for the new tank, a fake anemone for decoration (one for now), and a new fish. We named him George, but he's looking kinda puny, so we might take him back, but we'll wait to see if he bounces back. We're having the new tank delivered sometime next week (hopefully), then we'll start setting it up.


We're going to try and go to the Pevely Flea Market early Saturday morning. I haven't been there in years, when a friend of mine invited me. I must have been in fourth grade or so. (Man I feel old!) But I won't bore you anymore, so I'll scuttle off now.

Have a great summer all!

The Infamous T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Pevely flea market! That's where I got my hamster's tanks and stand. (Ten bucks, woo!) I need to see if Mike wants to go with me sometime this summer. Good luck with Comp II, I took it and it sucked. Might have been because my teacher was old and nuts, might have been because David was in my class...lol, just kidding. And why won't your comment thingy let me put my name and stuff up at the top? That makes me sad.

Jess