Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

04 May 2004

The news today...

I read today about a party barge that was anchored at the only public nude beach in Texas. All the people moved to one side and it started to tip, sending some party goers into the water. Roger Wade, the sheriff's spokesman in the area, "said it was unclear why the people all were on one side of the boat". Well whydaya think?! There's naked people on the beach! It's like a car wreck: you can't bear to watch, yet you can't look away.

I about choked on my breakfast bar this morning when we saw the gas prices. $1.889! That's ridiculous! I might as well buy a bike. Why bother learning how to drive now?

One of my favorite news sources is News of the Weird, by Chuck Shepherd. He finds the most interesting articles I have ever heard! A guy driving in Toronto was pulled over for practicing his violin while driving. Another Torontoan uses pieces of chewing gum to make portraits of celebrities. Talk about extra-curricular activities...

Get real. Anna Nicole is starting her own clothing line? The same woman who used to be a Playboy playmate is making a clothing line? Of what?

I haven't seen anything else that's really worth my wile, so off I go.

No comments: