Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

28 May 2004

Love is in the air...

Congrats to Moueska and Drac for one year of being the cutest couple... besides my husband and I. ^_^ Just kidding. I love ya guys! Keep it up!

Only a week until my baby sister says, "I do!" Oh the excitement! I remember a year and almost three months ago when I was in her shoes. And boy were they painful! Ok, ok, I'm sorry. Bad joke. Seriously though, good luck to the both of you, too.

Also experiencing the highs that come with love, Von has recently found herself a new man and they make such a great couple. Have fun!

In other news, we're just about done setting up our new tank. We just need to decorate more, then start introducing the fish into the new tank. Also, the new room is finished, now all we need to do is get MIL's new desk, move things from her old office into her new one, then convert the old office into the new guest bedroom and library. Hmmmmm, such excitement in our lives.

Well, unless I come up with something later, then I'll be moseying along.

1 comment:

Moueska said...

Thanks T! We love you too! Mwah!