Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

18 February 2004

Come On, Fhqwhgads

It's been almost two weeks already? Goodness.

Not a whole lot has happened in the past two weeks. Just doing homework and studying and all that stuff. Wait, there was something interesting. I talked to Ry, the guy I dated before I met my hubby. He was going to leave in March, but he "ripped all the ligaments on [his] left malleoulus and caused severe muscle tearing on the bilateral side of [his] dorsal pedia which caused severe contusions and ecchmysis to climb [his] leg". In other words, a "type 3 sprain worse than a fracture its also known as high ankle sprain". I got a cookie for correctly guessing it. ^_^ So it'll probably be a while before he leaves.

Valentine's Day was pretty neat. We got our teeth cleaned, for one thing. How exciting.... We tried going to the Science Center, but it turns out that they closed at 4:30. So we went to a Subway near there and ate lunch/dinner, then visited my folks for a few minutes. We also got a movie that he had been looking for for a long time, Good Burger. It's pretty good! Anybody who's seen All That on Nickelodeon a few years back will probably remember that. We're looking for the soundtrack (original cast recording) for Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, but have been unable to find it anywhere but the net. If somebody stumbles upon it at a store, let me know.

I saw a movie on WE today that I had not seen in a looong time: Love At First Bite! I absolutely love that movie! It's about Dracula, who moves to New York City to persue a supermodel that he's in love with. It's hilarious! The actor is George Hamilton, the guy who does the Ritz toasted chip/cracker commercials. He was in another movie that I love, Zorro, The Gay Blade. Don't ask! It's just one of those movies you have to see for yourself.

See y'all later!



No comments: