Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

22 January 2004

Happiness of happiness!

It seems that I will no longer be the only "old married lady" in my group of friends. I am happy to announce that my "big" sister is getting married! (No, she's not my older sister, but she acts the part better than I do.)

I'm also ecstatic that I will be one of her bridesmaids and Von will be her maid of honor. She's pushing for early June, so she has lots of time to prepare. (At least she gave our folks longer than 5-6 weeks. ^_^) Her daughter will be the flower girl, but since she won't be walking very well (she assumes), then one of her sisters-in-law will hold her hand and help her down the aisle. Everybody now, "How cute!" They also plan on moving to Idaho later this year, and her fiancé is vying for the National Guard, as well. Good luck you guys!

So yeah, we're all excited about that. That'll be two down, two to go for my folks. I wonder what they'll do with her old room. If the walls weren't purple, my younger brother could move in. Oh well, they'll figure it out soon enough.

Congrats to Lar & JR! Good luck in all you do!

The Infamous T

No comments: